Peoples Oakland offers an array of services aimed at holistic recovery.
Counseling and Therapeutic Support
Our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Counselors offer daily crisis intervention, helping to resolve member crises across a variety of domains. Services include:
- Individual Counseling
- Daily Recovery Support Group
- Anger Management
- Mental Illness & Substance Abuse Group
- Various Psychoeducational and Recovery Support Groups based on Member Feedback & Therapeutic Needs
Social & Recreation Services
Social supports are crucial to a successful life for anyone. Recreational activities give places for social skills to form and be practiced in collaborative relationships with staff and through peer interaction.
- Breakfast Club
- Board Games, Pool & Ping Pong
- Arts & Crafts
- Community Outings
Nutrition & Fitness Services
Nutrition and Fitness activities assist members in understanding and applying a holistic approach to creating healthy life style.
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Walking Group
- Intra-agency Sports League
- Programs Subject to Rotation Based On Member Requests
Peoples Oakland offers a wide range of employment support services. Support and opportunities are tailored to each member’s strengths and needs. Services offered include:
- On The Job Training Opportunities
- Resume Development
- Job Search & Interview Assistance
- Linkage To Benefits Counseling
Peoples Oakland’s resource coordinator is available to assist you!
- Link to housing coordination
- Obtain Identification
- Apply for SSI/SSDI
- Apply for Health Care
- Coordination with any necessary community supports to meet member needs/pursue member goals.